Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nothing But Fun In Notting Hill

On Monday, after a long weekend of relaxing with my roommates, Rebecca and I set out on an adventure. We decided to go to Notting Hill, specifically Portobello Market.


After a pretty long tube ride, we headed towards the market. As soon as we turned the corner we were faced with some of the most unique shops I have ever seen. There was an orange love bug in a window across the street that I loved and it was a pizza place, so cool.


On our way to the market we passed all of the cute colored houses. My favorite was obviously the light pink house, which screamed out to me as I walked closer.


Notting Hill was by far the cutest place I have been to in London. If I were to live anywhere in London that would be it! For lunch we went to this really sweet place that had all kinds of homemade treats and meals. I had pasta...shocking.... and a banana and maple syrup crepe(so good).


We continued through to Portobello street and saw all it had to offer. I got a couple of really fun gifts for my little and my brothers. I also got a couple of really cute postcards! Overall, it was a really successful trip.


Oh, and the most important part of this trip was when Rebecca found the "Travel Bookshop" in Notting Hill, the bookshop that Hugh Grant works at in the movie Notting Hill(I have not seen the movie yet, but I plan on watching it this weekend!)


Notting Hill Hippie,
Johnni Z

No comments:

Post a Comment