Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The First to Turn 21

Taylor is the first one out of my roommates to turn 21 so we had to go out and celebrate. What better way than to go out for Mexican food?


Taylor found this really great Mexican place near Covent Gardens and it was delicious. It was a really fun time and a great way to celebrate. After dinner we went to Cheapskates, which was a bit of a let down but an interesting place to see.


For dessert I made funfetti cakes and Rebecca and I frosted them for Taylor's big 2-1. Thanks to my mom, I had funfetti mix, which was delicious and tasted like home...great.


The most shocking part of this night is that it was the first night since I was probably 12 years old(maybe earlier) that my nails were a solid color and not french or plain. Shocking...and not a big deal if you don't know me...but those who do know me will be truly amazed that I cut my nails and painted them a solid color.

Don't worry come my 21st birthday my nails will be back to their french tipped selves and perfectly long and squared. Until then I might play around with the colored nails thing...we will see.


Funfetti and Colors,
Johnni Z

No comments:

Post a Comment