Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shopping: London Style

After a rainy Friday and a lot of sight seeing, I decided to take it easy and SHOP! On Saturday I woke up, along with my roommates in the early afternoon to go shopping.



We did what every good tourist should... we went to Harrods. Harrods is a crazy, fantastic store full of different themed rooms, information people who wear sashes so you know who they are and tons of restaurants. My personal favorite was the Egyptian room, which is where the handbags were located.



Once we took advantage of the over-sized bears that were in the gift shop, we headed towards Top Shop... the greatest British shop ever (or at least a really cute one). We walked towards H&M and attacked their sale section. It is safe to say that we all purchased something from every store we entered that day.



To keep with our "eat somewhere new" plan, we went to Angel station and ate at Tortilla. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a wannabe Chipotle. It was good...but I'm not a huge Chipotle fan to begin with so I would say it was good, but I probably would not eat there on a regular basis.

To end the day we went to the grocery store...again where we all bought something including a large roll of bread, which not surprisingly is half way gone.

Shopaholic,
Johnni Z

No comments:

Post a Comment