Monday, January 24, 2011

London Bridge is Falling Down

Another wonderful weekend of exploring the city. On Friday I went to the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge!



It was a beautiful day in London...freezing but beautiful! As we got off the tube at Tower Hill, we explored the area surrounding the Tower of London. It is a huge mass of stone, which is very interesting to look at. The entire area is covered with pebble or stone roads. The view from the Tower of London is amazing and you can see the river and everything that lines it.



The Tower Bridge is extraordinary. Its blue and red colored designs and the amazing view was worth the wait. The river however, not so nice...brown water...gross. It took a lot of different tries but I eventually got a good picture of myself on the bridge. The sun was shining so bright it caused issues for my photography skills.



After this my roommates and I headed towards the London Bridge, which based on all the stories and songs I assumed would be amazing. I have concluded that all the tales are about the Tower Bridge but they are just mistaken about which bridge they are talking about.


Tower Bridge Fan,
Johnni Z


No comments:

Post a Comment