Saturday, April 30, 2011

High Tea and Gardens Fit for a Princess

In order to make the most out of what little time I have left in London, I created a list, as I often do full of things I want to see before I go.

Luckily for me, Natasha came to visit and she had a list that was full of very unique and fun things to do while in London.

One day we went to Kensington Gardens for a picnic and a long walk that lead us all over the park. This garden is where Princess Diana lived and it is dedicated to her in numerous places throughout the park.

We walked all over the garden, saw an amazing carousel and some of the coolest statues.

Once we made it to the Peter Pan statue, we had to stop for a couple of photo ops, obviously!!

The best part of the park was the Italian fountains that were surrounded by some of the most beautiful flowers I have seen. The tulips were spectacular and full of color. The fountains were so different and each one was very pretty, it was a site I am glad I was able to see.

Another day, we went to Harrods and took part in the traditional British event of afternoon tea. I love tea, I am actually obsessed with tea and drink it all the time, so tea at Harrods was amazing.

I loved dressing up for high tea and spending the day with all of my friends and roommates. It was a lovely outing and another thing that has been checked off my list!

Tea Crazy,
Johnni Z

No comments:

Post a Comment